FieldTalk Modbus Master Library for .NET - Serial Line & TCP
A .NET assembly for C# and Visual Basic .NET which provides connectivity to Modbus slave compatible devices and applications.
Refer to our feature table for a list of supported protocols and function codes.
- .NET interop assemblies for .NET, .NET Core, classic .NET Frameworks and .NET Compact Frameworks
- Native code shared libraries for Linux x64, Arm32, Arm64 processors
- Native code DLLs for Windows x86 and x64
- Native code DLLs for Universal Windows Platform (UWP, IoT) for Arm32 and Arm64
- Native code DLLs for Windows CE and Embedded Compact for x86, ARMv4, ARMv7 processors
- Optional source code license available
- Detailed API documentation in HTML and PDF format
- Several example projects demonstrating the use of the library
- Single developer-seat license, no royalties
- Optional discounted multi-seat or corporate/unlimited seats licenses available
- Basic Support Plan which includes email/ticket based support for 30 days
- Optional Extended Support & Maintenance Plan with 12 months email or online chat based support
- Free updates for one year
Australian customers: Prices are exclusive of GST. Payment Options: Card payments (worldwide), SEPA Credit Transfer (EU), ACH Direct Deposit (US), Bank Transfer (AUS), SWIFT Wire Payments (worldwide) and PayPal (worldwide). Accepted currencies depend on payment method and are USD, EUR and AUD. Delivery: Electronically as Download after verification of payment. We do not ship boxed versions of our software! Money-Back Guarantee: We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with this product.